Niobium Coin (CURRENCY:NBC) traded down 41.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 10th. Niobium Coin has a total market cap of $204,763.97 and approximately $267.00 worth of Niobium Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Niobium Coin has traded down 42.6% against the US dollar. One Niobium Coin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0033 or 0.00000009 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.18 or 0.00063815 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002755 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00003794 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.64 or 0.00023775 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002757 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $311.42 or 0.00857326 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3,099.50 or 0.08532672 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.55 or 0.00089610 BTC.
Niobium Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, ” Niobium is an ERC20 utility token that powers the BOMESP exchange (São Paulo Virtual Business Currencies Exchange). The main services provided by the BOMESP exchange will be charged in NBC tokens. “
Buying and Selling Niobium Coin
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Niobium Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Niobium Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Niobium Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Niobium Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Niobium Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.