BonFi (CURRENCY:BNF) traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on June 11th. BonFi has a market cap of $1.56 million and approximately $1.40 million worth of BonFi was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BonFi coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0053 or 0.00000014 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, BonFi has traded 8.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.32 or 0.00062151 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002664 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00003622 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.51 or 0.00022669 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002668 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $314.21 or 0.00837277 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.28 or 0.00046046 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $32.80 or 0.00087403 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BonFi is a multilayered open finance liquidity mining service platform complemented by the AI powered BonVest, a professional cryptocurrency liquidity mining solution. This liquidity mining pool gives users exposure to a basket of underlying crypto assets. It utilizes smart contracts to lock up collateral and issue rewards based on the performance of BonVest. Through the combination of artificial intelligence and a professional cryptocurrency liquidity pool, BonFi allows users & applications to earn rewards on digital assets frictionlessly. “
BonFi Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BonFi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BonFi should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BonFi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BonFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BonFi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.