Creditcoin (CURRENCY:CTC) traded down 1.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. Creditcoin has a total market capitalization of $1.94 billion and $10.86 million worth of Creditcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Creditcoin has traded down 21.4% against the US dollar. One Creditcoin coin can currently be bought for $3.43 or 0.00009308 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $36,807.72 or 0.99927349 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.14 or 0.00032955 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $23.64 or 0.00064191 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000983 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.37 or 0.00009143 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00002606 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0505 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000611 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000012 BTC.
Creditcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Creditcoin is a decentralized credit network that aims to make the bridge between investors and fundraisers. The platform will allow miners (investors) to earn the platform tokens by providing capital to clients, on the other hand, the clients will raise capital by paying Creditcoin to the miners. As the whitepaper reads: “An investment in the Creditcoin network will start by matching offers from investors and fundraisers. A fundraiser will post seeking an amount, interest rate, and collateral. Additionally, the fundraiser will add some amount of Creditcoin to the offer. If is there an investor with matching conditions, the fundraiser and the investor announce the deal to the Creditcoin network. The system verifies the deal's completion by confirming the exchange of collateral and investment. Once validated, the system sends the CreditCoin attached to the investment to the investor.” Furthermore, miners will be able to select credit history parameters to be protected against various risk models. “
Buying and Selling Creditcoin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creditcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Creditcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Creditcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Creditcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creditcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.