DMarket (CURRENCY:DMT) traded down 37.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on June 11th. DMarket has a market cap of $21.61 million and $114,228.00 worth of DMarket was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DMarket coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.38 or 0.00001035 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, DMarket has traded 39.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.20 or 0.00060529 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002726 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00003560 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.09 or 0.00022048 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002728 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $298.84 or 0.00814615 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.80 or 0.00086683 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.54 or 0.00045101 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DMarket is a marketplace based on blockchain and smart contracts to enable one-click sale, exchange or evaluation of every virtual item between all games on any platform. DMarket tokens will be the only platform currency supplying item prices for every trade, exchange, fee and smart contract. DMarket wants to create a whole new economic segment. Any kind of collaboration between gamers and games developers on DMarket platform will be regulated by market demand. Therefore, gamers have their own interest in the looting rare items, as well as game developers in creating and maintaining of unique, relevant, and tradable gaming content. Users (players as well as developers) will be able to leverage their own achievements and time spent, either for better gaming experience or for monetary purposes. DMarket API will be supported by any popular gaming engine (Unreal Engine, Cryengine, Unity 3D, etc.). DMarket API will be available for any games, whether old games (from the 1990s) or new ones. This is caused by the existence of a big community which is still playing old-fashioned games, and have been collecting enormous amount of digital items, which can be converted into real value. “
Buying and Selling DMarket
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DMarket directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DMarket should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DMarket using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DMarket Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DMarket and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.