Fusion (CURRENCY:FSN) traded down 9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on June 11th. One Fusion coin can now be bought for approximately $0.68 or 0.00001857 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Fusion has traded 13.7% lower against the dollar. Fusion has a market capitalization of $46.90 million and $1.72 million worth of Fusion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- RSK Smart Bitcoin (RBTC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $36,401.45 or 0.98824366 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded down 22.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00003161 BTC.
- Super Bitcoin (SBTC) traded down 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00002981 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Fusion is an ERC-20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. The FSN token is an essential component of all the tools available in the Fusion ecosystem. FSN tokens enable access to the entire suite of features and financial transactions on the network. The Fusion MainNet went live on June 2019, in the short/medium term Fusion tokens will exist in various states to maximize access to liquidity and to provide flexibility for token holders. Token holders can seamlessly swap between native MainNet FSN, ERC20 FSN and later BEP2 FSN using Fusion’s Token Swap mechanism and Asset Gateway. Importantly, the total supply of FSN tokens will remain constant. FSN explorer “
Fusion Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fusion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fusion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Fusion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fusion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fusion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.