vSlice (CURRENCY:VSL) traded down 52.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on June 11th. In the last seven days, vSlice has traded up 1.7% against the U.S. dollar. vSlice has a total market cap of $112,725.58 and approximately $2.00 worth of vSlice was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One vSlice coin can currently be purchased for $0.0034 or 0.00000009 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.32 or 0.00062151 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002664 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00003622 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.51 or 0.00022669 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002668 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $314.21 or 0.00837277 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.28 or 0.00046046 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $32.80 or 0.00087403 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “vSlice is a token issued on the Ethereum blockchain. It represents a piece in the ownership of the vDice gambling dapp and its revenue. This token will issue dividends produced by the gambling fees charged on vDice, which is a fully decentralized version of SatoshiDICE for Ether betting. “
vSlice Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as vSlice directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire vSlice should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy vSlice using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for vSlice Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for vSlice and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.