Bitcoin Incognito (CURRENCY:XBI) traded up 9.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on July 22nd. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Incognito has traded up 10.1% against the US dollar. One Bitcoin Incognito coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0063 or 0.00000019 BTC on exchanges. Bitcoin Incognito has a total market cap of $81,987.92 and approximately $110.00 worth of Bitcoin Incognito was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Solaris (XLR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000516 BTC.
- Xuez (XUEZ) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- GenesisX (XGS) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Elliot Coin (ELLI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- The Everlasting Parachain (ELP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.34 or 0.00013450 BTC.
- Basis Dollar (BSD) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000039 BTC.
About Bitcoin Incognito
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Incognito is a cryptocurency services and payments platform. It provides the users with the tools to perform transactions using a P2P mechanism in order to achieve both security and anonymity. The XBI token is an open source PoS/PoW Xevan-based cryptocurrency. It features a second layer network of masternodes that process private and near-instant transactions. Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online. “
Bitcoin Incognito Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Incognito directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Incognito should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Incognito using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Incognito Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Incognito and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.