Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded up 2.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on July 22nd. One Cardano coin can now be purchased for about $1.19 or 0.00003692 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Cardano has traded 2.6% lower against the dollar. Cardano has a market cap of $38.18 billion and $1.65 billion worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.43 or 0.00054013 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00002428 BTC.
- TerraUSD (UST) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003102 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.86 or 0.00033661 BTC.
- Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $79.00 or 0.00244784 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000858 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.11 or 0.00034418 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0718 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00005988 BTC.
Cardano Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Designed and developed by IOHK in conjunction with the University of Edinburgh, the University of Athens and the University of Connecticut, Cardano SL (or Cardano Settlement Layer) is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the Haskell implementation of the white paper “Ouroboros: A Provably Secure Proof of Stake Blockchain Protocol” by Aggelos Kiayias, Alexander Russell, Bernardo David and Roman Oliynykov. Blockchain data provided by: Blockchair “
Cardano Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.