Juventus Fan Token (CURRENCY:JUV) traded 9.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on July 22nd. Over the last seven days, Juventus Fan Token has traded up 22.1% against the U.S. dollar. Juventus Fan Token has a market cap of $13.09 million and $17.51 million worth of Juventus Fan Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Juventus Fan Token coin can currently be bought for about $9.95 or 0.00030803 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003097 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.07 or 0.00049751 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002762 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003101 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.67 or 0.00014457 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $275.13 or 0.00851963 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006296 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000341 BTC.
Juventus Fan Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Tokens are generally assets that can represent proof of ownership or even membership. As tokens are already being used for a wide range of purposes, many specialized blockchains have been developed with native intent to support tokens, the most common of which is currently Ethereum and their ERC standard tokens. Socios.com is an app for football (soccer) fans, where users acquire voting rights to influence the clubs they support by acquiring club-specific Fan tokens. Chiliz ($CHZ) is an ERC20 utility token on the Ethereum blockchain that serves as the digital currency for the chiliZ and Socios.com platform. In launching their platform, alongside other sports blockchain ventures, a new category of token has emerged — the Fan Token. Once onboard the Socios.com platform, yet to-be-announced club partners host what has been called a Fan Token Offering (FTO). Fans must purchase $CHZ via a cryptocurrency exchange in order to acquire Fan Tokens. These tokens — which are specific to a team or club — are a finite, digital asset that provide access to an encrypted ledger of voting and membership rights ownership. Established in 1897, Juventus FC has become a powerhouse in both Serie A and international competition. As of 2020, the club boasts 50 domestic and 11 international titles. The 2 time UEFA Champions League winners – a twin highlight of their many accolades – have a reputation for aggressive expansion and growth, as well as being a consistent threat on the pitch season in and season out. “
Juventus Fan Token Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Juventus Fan Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Juventus Fan Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Juventus Fan Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Juventus Fan Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Juventus Fan Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.