Name Changing Token (CURRENCY:NCT) traded 12.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on July 22nd. Over the last week, Name Changing Token has traded 14.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Name Changing Token has a market cap of $3.16 million and approximately $122,319.00 worth of Name Changing Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Name Changing Token coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0802 or 0.00000141 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003093 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.05 or 0.00049630 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002761 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003098 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00014417 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $274.71 or 0.00849715 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006289 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000341 BTC.
Name Changing Token Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Name Changing Token (NCT) is the native token of the Hashmasks artwork. The NCT serves only one single purpose: It allows its holder to give their Hashmask a unique name that is permanently stored and publicly visible on the Ethereum Blockchain. Thus, commoditizing the name itself and making it the rarest of all attributes within the entire project. This opens up a whole new dimension for collectibles where the value hierarchy of the individual pieces of the whole collective art is highly impacted by the preferences of the consumers. “
Name Changing Token Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Name Changing Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Name Changing Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Name Changing Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Name Changing Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Name Changing Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.