NFT (CURRENCY:NFT) traded up 18.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on July 21st. One NFT coin can now be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00000356 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. NFT has a market capitalization of $4.22 million and $48,594.00 worth of NFT was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, NFT has traded down 14% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003113 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.34 or 0.00047715 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002778 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003115 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.43 or 0.00013770 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $266.39 or 0.00828754 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00006347 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000341 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NFT Protocol is a community-run protocol intended to power applications that support the creation, marketing and exchange of non-fungible tokens. NFT Protocol intends to deliver a decentralized platform with the tools to enable efficient markets for non-fungible tokens and their associated digital goods “
Buying and Selling NFT
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NFT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NFT should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NFT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NFT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NFT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.