NOIA Network (CURRENCY:NOIA) traded 8.9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on July 21st. NOIA Network has a market capitalization of $89.37 million and approximately $4.90 million worth of NOIA Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NOIA Network coin can currently be bought for $0.28 or 0.00001408 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, NOIA Network has traded up 74% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003130 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.20 or 0.00047562 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 24.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00002753 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003132 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00013543 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $262.56 or 0.00821705 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006365 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000341 BTC.
NOIA Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NOIA is a content delivery network technology that utilizes idle bandwidth and storage from computers around the world to create a widely distributed and decentralized layer of the internet’s infrastructure with the goal of improving data delivery across the internet. Every website and application in both current and decentralized internet can use NOIA for content delivery with the goal of decreasing expenses and realize more efficient content distribution. NOIA is an Ethereum-based token that serves as the sole currency within the system that is being transferred from its customers (content hosting websites) onto its nodes that deliver that content for them. “
Buying and Selling NOIA Network
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NOIA Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NOIA Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NOIA Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NOIA Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NOIA Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.