Atlas Protocol (CURRENCY:ATP) traded up 3.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. Over the last seven days, Atlas Protocol has traded down 0.1% against the US dollar. One Atlas Protocol coin can now be bought for $0.0017 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges. Atlas Protocol has a total market cap of $4.43 million and $195,457.00 worth of Atlas Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002075 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00002328 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.34 or 0.00075374 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $60.77 or 0.00126028 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $85.09 or 0.00176486 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3,512.52 or 0.07285034 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $48,050.32 or 0.99657165 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $429.21 or 0.00890196 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002828 BTC.
Atlas Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Founded in 2018, Atlas Protocol has secured multi-million investment by Softbank China Venture Capital, Baidu Ventures, Fenbushi, and DHVC. Based on technology accumulation and industry experience, Atlas Protocol develops new on-chain ads products including Atlas SmartVoting and Atlas Smartdrop. Atlas Protocol cooperates with many partners to integrate on-chain interactive advertising SDK and promotes the Blockchain Interactive Advertising Traffic Alliance. In the future, more diverse ecological projects will join the alliance to provide more on-chain interactive advertising scenarios and together to builds the Blockchain Interactive Advertising Traffic Alliance. “
Buying and Selling Atlas Protocol
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atlas Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atlas Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Atlas Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atlas Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atlas Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.