BlackHat (CURRENCY:BLKC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. One BlackHat coin can now be bought for approximately $1.24 or 0.00002582 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, BlackHat has traded 63.1% higher against the dollar. BlackHat has a market capitalization of $2.97 million and $1.19 million worth of BlackHat was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002085 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00002326 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.59 or 0.00076260 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.83 or 0.00126799 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $85.51 or 0.00178240 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,480.96 or 0.07255630 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $48,078.75 or 1.00214286 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $417.99 or 0.00871258 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002833 BTC.
BlackHat Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BlackHat Coin Project, launched April, 2021, is a community-driven self-funded decentralized blockchain focused on privacy which is implemented on zk-SNARK Sapling protocol by Electric Coin Company. The monetary policy of BlackHat Coin is designed to enable a sustainable infrastructure service capable of supporting scalable, decentralized, and resilient node infrastructure, allowing for instant, private transactions globally. “
Buying and Selling BlackHat
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackHat directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlackHat should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlackHat using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlackHat Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackHat and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.