ECOMI (CURRENCY:OMI) traded 15.7% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 15th. One ECOMI coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0045 or 0.00000009 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, ECOMI has traded 21.8% higher against the US dollar. ECOMI has a market cap of $747.71 million and $9.61 million worth of ECOMI was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002081 BTC.
- HEX (HEX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00000805 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00002331 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $36.26 or 0.00075426 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002080 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $30.40 or 0.00063241 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002081 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.81 or 0.00126496 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00002859 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $85.02 or 0.00176854 BTC.
ECOMI Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ECOMI is a technology company based in Singapore and it offers a one-stop-shop for digital collectibles through the ECOMI Collect app bringing pop culture and entertainment into the 21st century. The Collect app allows users to experience true ownership of premium digital collectibles. Through the app marketplace, users can obtain common, rare, or one-of-a-kind digital collectibles, share these across the social network service, and exchange them with the Collect community, all from the palm of their hand. ECOMI sees digital collectibles as a new asset class that offers intellectual property owners the opportunity for new revenue streams in the digital landscape. Digital streaming, gaming, and in-app purchasing have become a multibillion-dollar market and the next to join this digital trend is the pop culture and collectibles industry. ECOMI also offers two cold storage solutions- The Secure Wallet, available now, is the world's only true cold storage wallet. Currently stores BTC, LTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, GoChain, OMI, ERC20 tokens, ERC721 NFT's (digital collectibles). To be released Q4 2019- the ECOMI Collect Digital Wallet. A similar device however it is designed solely for NFTs and the OMI token. “
ECOMI Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ECOMI directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ECOMI should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ECOMI using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ECOMI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ECOMI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.