Elrond ERD (CURRENCY:ERD) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. One Elrond ERD coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0195 or 0.00000191 BTC on major exchanges. Elrond ERD has a total market capitalization of $261.61 million and approximately $2.38 million worth of Elrond ERD was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Elrond ERD has traded down 0.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002077 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00002342 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $36.67 or 0.00076145 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.72 or 0.00128144 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $85.41 or 0.00177339 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3,495.03 or 0.07256835 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47,957.51 or 0.99575539 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $422.94 or 0.00878165 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002823 BTC.
Elrond ERD Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Elrond is a novel architecture that goes beyond state-of-the-art by introducing a genuine State Sharding scheme for practical scalability, eliminating energy and computational waste while ensuring distributed fairness through a Secure Proof of Stake (SPoS) consensus mechanism. Having a strong focus on security, Elrond’s network is built to ensure resistance to known security problems like the Sybil attack, Rogue-key attack, Nothing at Stake attack, and others. In an ecosystem that strives for interconnectivity, Elrond’s solution for smart contracts offers an EVM compliant engine to ensure interoperability by design. Elrond (ERD) to Elrond (EGLD) swap: Following the launch of the Elrond Mainnet on the 30th of July, Elrond officially began the token swap from ERD to EGLD on the 3rd of September of 2020. The eGLD ticker is an abbreviation for eGold, denoting the metaphor of what the Elrond currency aims to become. Elrond's dedicated website Elrond Bridge enabled ERC20/BEP2 ERD holders to swap their tokens for eGLD at a 1000:1 ratio (1000 ERD (old) = 1 eGLD (new)). “
Buying and Selling Elrond ERD
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elrond ERD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elrond ERD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elrond ERD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elrond ERD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elrond ERD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.