HUSD (CURRENCY:HUSD) traded down 0.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. One HUSD coin can now be bought for $1.00 or 0.00002083 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, HUSD has traded 0% lower against the US dollar. HUSD has a total market capitalization of $478.09 million and $301.75 million worth of HUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $30.60 or 0.00063747 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002083 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002865 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.55 or 0.00149034 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.84 or 0.00014246 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002085 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $391.88 or 0.00816252 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.24 or 0.00046323 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “HUSD is a U.S. dollar-backed stablecoin issued by Stable Universal. The dollars backing HUSD will be held in reserve by Paxos Trust Company, a fiduciary and qualified custodian regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS). On a monthly basis, a top U.S. auditing firm will perform an attestation to ensure USD reserves match the supply of HUSD. The coin has been listed on the Huobi exchange platform and can be converted to any of the four stable coins supported by the stable coin solution: PAX, TUSD, GUSD, and USDC. For investors, they can deposit any of the stable coins on the all-in-one stable coin solution, and it will immediately convert it and store it as HUSD. When investors want to withdraw their coins, they have withdrawal options to choose from any of the four stable coins. “
HUSD Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HUSD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HUSD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HUSD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.