MEET.ONE (CURRENCY:MEETONE) traded 11.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 15th. In the last week, MEET.ONE has traded down 83.6% against the U.S. dollar. MEET.ONE has a total market capitalization of $1.15 million and approximately $9,558.00 worth of MEET.ONE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MEET.ONE coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002083 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00002325 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.57 or 0.00076129 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.20 or 0.00127423 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $85.67 or 0.00178369 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,486.96 or 0.07259605 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $47,935.29 or 0.99797859 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $419.37 or 0.00873104 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002835 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MEETONE is an EOS block explorer. MEET.ONE is very active in EOS developer community. With product development experience of a hundred million users. Successfully launched the first automated BiOS BOOT process in the community test network. Another feature, Scholar Testnet, was developed by MEET.ONE and other three teams which have been committed to building better EOS Ecology. From Dawn 2.0, we began to provide block producers' technical support for the community. “
Buying and Selling MEET.ONE
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MEET.ONE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MEET.ONE should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MEET.ONE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MEET.ONE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MEET.ONE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.