Redd (CURRENCY:RDD) traded up 1.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 15th. Redd has a total market cap of $30.62 million and $498,877.00 worth of Redd was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Redd coin can now be bought for $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Redd has traded up 14.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48,205.02 or 0.99959170 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $33.74 or 0.00069964 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00008372 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $34.47 or 0.00071484 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00007021 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00001516 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00001165 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00002114 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00006180 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0718 or 0.00000149 BTC.
Redd Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Reddcoin is trying to jump on the tipping bandwagon by making itself the social network donation go to default. A Scrypt coin with a 60 second block time and block retargeting using kimoto's gravity well. The coin also includes a 5% annual inflation after the 27.5 billion have been mined by PoW. Alongside Reddcoin includes an innovative proof of stake velocity algorithm. “
Redd Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Redd directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Redd should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Redd using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Redd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Redd and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.