Sun (New) (CURRENCY:SUN) traded up 1.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. Over the last week, Sun (New) has traded 14.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Sun (New) coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0372 or 0.00000077 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Sun (New) has a market cap of $185.19 million and $16.72 million worth of Sun (New) was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002074 BTC.
- HEX (HEX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00000806 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00002304 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $36.58 or 0.00075854 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002073 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.79 or 0.00063853 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002073 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.35 or 0.00127236 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00002877 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $85.50 or 0.00177317 BTC.
Sun (New) Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SUN is a social experiment filled with unlimited imaginations. It is a crucial component of the TRON DeFi. Together with the other developed decentralized finance (DeFi) projects, it enriches the whole TRON ecosystem. It may also take part in decentralized lending, insurance, liquidity, stable coins, etc. SUN is completely initiated, driven and developed by the SUN community. All of SUN’s functionalities will be implemented by open-source smart contracts, and is wholly operated by the community. The functionalities are developed based on community initiatives. All proposals and decision making are voted via SUN within the community, minority obeys majority. SUN will be deployed to the TRON Virtual Machine with smart contract, becoming a nexus closely correlated with other existing DeFi projects Telegram | Whitepaper “
Sun (New) Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sun (New) directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sun (New) should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sun (New) using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sun (New) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sun (New) and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.