Digitalcoin (CURRENCY:DGC) traded 17.9% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 17th. During the last seven days, Digitalcoin has traded down 5% against the dollar. One Digitalcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0091 or 0.00000019 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Digitalcoin has a total market cap of $342,092.75 and approximately $438.00 worth of Digitalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $47,682.26 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3,469.17 or 0.07275601 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $182.50 or 0.00382751 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $630.77 or 0.01322856 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $57.35 or 0.00120281 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $262.67 or 0.00550866 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $240.96 or 0.00505350 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $162.24 or 0.00340262 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00006347 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Digitalcoin’s total supply is 37,762,263 coins. The Reddit community for Digitalcoin is /r/digitalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Digitalcoin’s official website is digitalcoin.co. Digitalcoin’s official Twitter account is @DigitalcoinDGC and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Digitalcoin is an alternative open-source cryptocurrency with focus on economic fairness and growth. It uses the tagline “A Currency for the Digital Age”. The Digitalcoin community aims to help facilitate the circulation of digital currency by bridging the gap between the common public and the new cryptocurrency technology. Blocks are hashed using Scrypt, X11 and SHA256 algorithms. The average block confirmation time for Digitalcoin takes about 40 seconds. The total supply of digitalcoins will balance out around 48,166,000 as block halvings occur. “
Buying and Selling Digitalcoin
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitalcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digitalcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Digitalcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digitalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.