e-Money (CURRENCY:NGM) traded down 2.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 17th. e-Money has a market cap of $20.78 million and $285,233.00 worth of e-Money was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One e-Money coin can currently be bought for $1.05 or 0.00002218 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, e-Money has traded 46.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002109 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00002263 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $33.79 or 0.00071239 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.12 or 0.00118322 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $84.39 or 0.00177940 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,399.07 or 0.07166698 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $47,447.28 or 1.00039081 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $393.97 or 0.00830665 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “e-Money is an electronic payment system and a store of value. It’s designed to be fast, frictionless, global money: an upgrade for banking services that reflects the increasingly interconnected world. e-Money knows no borders. Its promise is a cheaper and more user-friendly experience for global citizens, local businesses, international companies and NGOs alike. The currency-backed stablecoins which are so important to the project are an innovation on collateralised stablecoins, and they’re fully backed by bank deposits and government bonds. “
e-Money Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as e-Money directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire e-Money should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy e-Money using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for e-Money Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for e-Money and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.