EDC Blockchain (CURRENCY:EDC) traded 9.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 17th. One EDC Blockchain coin can currently be bought for $0.0093 or 0.00000020 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. EDC Blockchain has a total market cap of $429,944.66 and $1,389.00 worth of EDC Blockchain was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, EDC Blockchain has traded 28.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47,522.10 or 0.99991902 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.49 or 0.00072567 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00008153 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $31.78 or 0.00066870 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00009059 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 28.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00002006 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00001237 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002104 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00006070 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000144 BTC.
EDC Blockchain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Launched in 2015, EDC Blockchain is a global multi-currency platform with a built-in constructor of coins. All EDC holders are merged into master nodes, which are a certain kind of fund in which users donate their coins, thereby allowing the node to mine EDC. Based on a hybrid LPoS mining algorithm and using Bitshares 2.0 Graphene protocol, EDC provides network security when implementing important functions, such as instant confirmation of transactions, as well as ensuring network voting. The last EDC coin will be produced on January 1st, 2040. The EDC community exceeds 1 million users, while the cryptocurrency is used by people living in 57 countries throughout the world. EDC is actively developing in the Southeast Asia, Latin American and European markets. “
EDC Blockchain Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDC Blockchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EDC Blockchain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EDC Blockchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EDC Blockchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDC Blockchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.