Etho Protocol (CURRENCY:ETHO) traded down 10.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on September 17th. In the last week, Etho Protocol has traded up 9.5% against the dollar. Etho Protocol has a market cap of $5.60 million and approximately $396,669.00 worth of Etho Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Etho Protocol coin can currently be purchased for $0.0984 or 0.00000207 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3,448.70 or 0.07251704 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $57.28 or 0.00120453 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Money Plant Token (MPT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Etho Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ether-1 is a content delivery platform. It works as a streamlined, decentralized development and content hosting platform to provide users with the ownership of their personal virtual data, instead of being controlled by the major social media platforms. At Ether-1, users are able to sell/buy virtual data using the platform native token, the ETHO. The ETHER-1 (ETHO) coin is a PoW (Proof of Work) cryptocurrency that uses the Ethash algorithm. It will be the medium through which users are able to exchange value between them when using the platform as well as to access the available services. Ether-1 has two types of nodes, masternodes require 15,000 ETHO, service nodes require 5,000 ETHO. Masternodes are the backbone of the EthoFS platform. Setting up an Ether-1 masternode/service node usually takes 20-30 minutes. The install is largely automated, and the process is clearly documented. First time Linux users are usually able to complete the install without issues, join our Discord channel if you have questions. ETHO funds do not live on the VPS, they remain in your control. Because we are supported by Ledger, masternode collateral can be staked on a Nano S. Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online. “
Etho Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Etho Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Etho Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Etho Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Etho Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Etho Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.