GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded down 6.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on September 17th. One GameCredits coin can currently be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00000296 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, GameCredits has traded down 3.2% against the U.S. dollar. GameCredits has a market capitalization of $21.45 million and $75,275.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000511 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $180.76 or 0.00381163 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00006332 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00001551 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000573 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00003183 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000449 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameCredits (GAME) is the in-game currency for the gaming industry. Using GAME, in-game items can easily be purchased. With the power of blockchain technology, you can now have full ownership over all of your in-game items allowing you to sell them in a secondary market to other gamers or collectors. Furthermore, GameCredits brings a new level of innovation to the gaming experience by allowing gamers to stake their GAME on their favorite games. Gamers will then be rewarded with GAME Rewards from the games they stake their GAME on, making it much more than just an in-game currency. In addition, game developers will share in new revenue streams from trade transactions. Stake GAME, Earn NFTs.Use GAME to BUY, SELL and CREATE your In-Game Items.June 24, 2020 00:27 – GameCredits (GAME) will be swapping their native blockchain asset to an ERC20-based token on the Ethereum network. Further information: https://medium.com/@gamecredits/game-credits-update-may-2020-16a740f7d489 “
GameCredits Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameCredits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameCredits should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GameCredits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.