Ghost (CURRENCY:GHOST) traded 3.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 17th. One Ghost coin can now be bought for $0.64 or 0.00001355 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Ghost has traded up 19.5% against the U.S. dollar. Ghost has a total market capitalization of $11.09 million and approximately $222,112.00 worth of Ghost was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $28.43 or 0.00059848 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002106 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00002811 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $63.72 or 0.00134136 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002106 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.40 or 0.00013469 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.67 or 0.00045626 BTC.
Ghost Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “GHOST is a proof-of-stake network controlled by GHOST token holders and users. GHOST has no central company or owner and is ran and maintained by the community. With GHOST, transactions are processed on-chain in under 120 seconds with just a fraction of a penny paid in transaction fees. “
Ghost Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ghost directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ghost should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ghost using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ghost Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ghost and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.