OKB (CURRENCY:OKB) traded 0.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 17th. During the last seven days, OKB has traded up 3.2% against the US dollar. One OKB coin can currently be purchased for about $18.53 or 0.00039350 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. OKB has a market capitalization of $1.11 billion and $206.86 million worth of OKB was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002124 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.72 or 0.00058870 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00002993 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61.08 or 0.00129704 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002123 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.26 or 0.00013293 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $21.24 or 0.00045100 BTC.
OKB Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Okex is a leading digital market exchange that has issued a token to celebrate the Chinese new year and to thank customers for their support. Through the issued token, Okex aims to develop a sharing community that allows all the participants to contribute to the improvement of the Okex platform. OKB token is an Ethereum-based utility token (ERC 20) used to settle trading fees, participate in token-listing polls, deposits of verified merchants and rewards. “
Buying and Selling OKB
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OKB directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OKB should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OKB using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OKB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.