OMG Network (CURRENCY:OMG) traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 17th. One OMG Network coin can now be bought for about $8.44 or 0.00017766 BTC on popular exchanges. OMG Network has a market cap of $1.18 billion and $440.86 million worth of OMG Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, OMG Network has traded 6.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Harvest Finance (FARM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $204.36 or 0.00430188 BTC.
- Thunder Token (TT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0515 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001098 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- ROOBEE (ROOBEE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Dracula Token (DRC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000767 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Digital Reserve Currency (DRC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000004 BTC.
OMG Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “OmiseGO is building a decentralized exchange, liquidity provider mechanism, clearinghouse messaging network, and asset-backed blockchain gateway. OmiseGO is not owned by any single one party. Instead, it is an open distributed network of validators that enforce the behavior of all participants. It uses the mechanism of a protocol token to create a proof-of-stake blockchain to enable enforcement of market activity amongst participants. Owning OMG tokens buys the right to validate this blockchain, within its consensus rules. Transaction fees on the network including payment, interchange, trading, and clearinghouse use, are given to non-faulty validators who enforce bonded contract states. The token will have value derived from the fees derived from this network, with the obligation/cost of providing validation to its users. OMG rebrand: OmiseGO Rebrands to OMG Network “
OMG Network Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OMG Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OMG Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OMG Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OMG Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OMG Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.