Orion Protocol (CURRENCY:ORN) traded 5.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 17th. Orion Protocol has a total market capitalization of $342.31 million and approximately $55.66 million worth of Orion Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Orion Protocol has traded up 48.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Orion Protocol coin can now be bought for $11.23 or 0.00023630 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $28.43 or 0.00059848 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002106 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00002811 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $63.72 or 0.00134136 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002106 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.40 or 0.00013469 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.67 or 0.00045626 BTC.
Orion Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “At the core of Orion Protocol is the ORN token. Orion has ensured deep utility of the token across the entire protocol, integrating it into all main transactions to take the form of an internal currency or utility token. Orion Terminal seamlessly aggregates bottomless liquidity from all major exchanges, centralized + decentralized: providing rich trading tools in one easy to use platform. Following a hack on KuCoin Exchange, Orion Protocol has reissued ORN tokens via a token swap, with automatic distribution of new tokens to all ORN holders. A number of assets held on KuCoin were affected, including 3.8 million ORN and Orion Protocol decided to reissue all ORN tokens 1:1 via a token swap. Find all info regarding the ORN token swap here. “
Buying and Selling Orion Protocol
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orion Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Orion Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Orion Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Orion Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orion Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.