Pundi X[new] (CURRENCY:PUNDIX) traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 17th. In the last week, Pundi X[new] has traded 3.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Pundi X[new] has a total market capitalization of $404.71 million and approximately $36.48 million worth of Pundi X[new] was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pundi X[new] coin can now be bought for approximately $1.57 or 0.00003301 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002109 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00002263 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $33.79 or 0.00071239 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.12 or 0.00118322 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $84.39 or 0.00177940 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,399.07 or 0.07166698 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $47,447.28 or 1.00039081 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $393.97 or 0.00830665 BTC.
About Pundi X[new]
According to CryptoCompare, “The Pundi X is a payment platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to ease the cryptocurrency payments or transactions. The platform will feature retail intelligence, inventory management, order management, marketing, loyalty programs and transactions through mobile wallets and bank cards. Furthermore, the Pundi X will reward the global brand retailers for facilitating their customers to complete transactions via Pundi X POS devices. The Pundi X token (PUNDIX) is an ERC-20 that will be used to reward the retailers and as the medium of exchange within the platform. “
Buying and Selling Pundi X[new]
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pundi X[new] directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pundi X[new] should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pundi X[new] using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pundi X[new] Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pundi X[new] and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.