Qcash (CURRENCY:QC) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 17th. Over the last seven days, Qcash has traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar. Qcash has a market capitalization of $70.47 million and approximately $224.78 million worth of Qcash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Qcash coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00000323 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002112 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00002251 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $33.77 or 0.00071281 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $56.21 or 0.00118655 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $82.29 or 0.00173716 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3,457.82 or 0.07299463 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47,388.44 or 1.00037070 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $396.30 or 0.00836582 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded up 28.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Qcash is a cryptocurrency with a value meant to mirror the value of the CNY (Chinese Yuan). The price of 1 Qcash is 1 CNY. Users can use 1 CNY to buy 1 QC and then use QC to exchange BTC, LTC, ETH or other crypto assets. QC is a stable coin and an intermediate currency for traders who want to use CNY to exchange with cryptocurrencies. “
Qcash Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qcash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qcash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qcash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qcash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qcash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.