RED (CURRENCY:RED) traded down 0% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 17th. RED has a market capitalization of $693,489.54 and approximately $1,273.00 worth of RED was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RED coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0053 or 0.00000011 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, RED has traded down 13.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $180.61 or 0.00381559 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.10 or 0.00006550 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00001535 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000563 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00003199 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000470 BTC.
RED Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RED is a full stack open-source toolchain, that aims to help users on smart contracts and Dapps development. By leveraging the Blockchain technology, the Red platform intends to lower the barrier of smart contracts and Dapps creation/deployment by providing the user with the Red fullstacks solutions. Red Community Token is an Ethereum-based (ERC20) cryptocurrency developed by the RED platform. It is a utility token that can be used to exchange value within the RED community for either paying services or to tip other users. “
Buying and Selling RED
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RED directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RED should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RED using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RED Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RED and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.