SEEN (CURRENCY:SEEN) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 17th. SEEN has a market cap of $2.74 million and $59,302.00 worth of SEEN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SEEN coin can currently be purchased for $3.89 or 0.00008172 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, SEEN has traded 4% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.55 or 0.00059965 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002100 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002839 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $64.17 or 0.00134769 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002100 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.36 or 0.00013361 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.72 or 0.00045612 BTC.
SEEN Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “seen.haus is an auction house of the future merging the physical and digital worlds of art. Each physical collectible sold through this platform is paired with a digital version that provides an exclusive record of ownership. Seen.haus is governed by the $SEEN token which is designed to help curate and guide the future of the project. $SEEN holders will have a say in seen.haus collaborations, drops, auction styles, and much more. “
Buying and Selling SEEN
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SEEN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SEEN should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SEEN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SEEN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SEEN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.