Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded down 9.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on September 17th. During the last seven days, Skycoin has traded up 6.7% against the dollar. One Skycoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.28 or 0.00002678 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Skycoin has a total market capitalization of $26.82 million and $1.07 million worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002098 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00002255 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $34.30 or 0.00071934 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $57.00 or 0.00119537 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $84.95 or 0.00178152 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,466.02 or 0.07268994 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $47,552.40 or 0.99727646 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $399.43 or 0.00837684 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Skycoin is a cryptocurrency written from scratch in Golang. It does not use PoW nor PoS and relies instead on Obelisk, a network consensus algorithm, replaces both PoW and PoS with a web of trust. Skycoin is focused on core features, security, usability and simplifying Bitcoin instead of adding features as a marketing gimmick. Understanding the Skycoin Supply and Distribution here “
Skycoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Skycoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Skycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.