THETA (CURRENCY:THETA) traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 17th. One THETA coin can currently be bought for about $6.41 or 0.00013479 BTC on popular exchanges. THETA has a market capitalization of $6.41 billion and approximately $200.29 million worth of THETA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, THETA has traded 1.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $28.35 or 0.00059630 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002103 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00002818 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $63.67 or 0.00133897 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002103 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $21.62 or 0.00045463 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $364.11 or 0.00765737 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Theta is a decentralized video delivery network, powered by users. The Theta mainnet was launched on March 15th, 2019 with the swap from ERC20 (Ethereum) Theta Tokens to native Theta Tokens on the Theta blockchain. To make sure that you receive your Theta Tokens on the mainnet as well as the 1:5 distribution of Theta Fuel, download the new Theta wallet for Android OS or Apple iOS and move your tokens there. “
Buying and Selling THETA
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as THETA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade THETA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy THETA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for THETA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for THETA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.