Bitcoin Incognito (CURRENCY:XBI) traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Incognito has traded 9.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Incognito coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0062 or 0.00000014 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Bitcoin Incognito has a total market capitalization of $80,769.37 and approximately $7.00 worth of Bitcoin Incognito was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Solaris (XLR) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000448 BTC.
- Xuez (XUEZ) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- GenesisX (XGS) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Elliot Coin (ELLI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- The Everlasting Parachain (ELP) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00001714 BTC.
- Basis Dollar (BSD) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000081 BTC.
Bitcoin Incognito Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Incognito is a cryptocurency services and payments platform. It provides the users with the tools to perform transactions using a P2P mechanism in order to achieve both security and anonymity. The XBI token is an open source PoS/PoW Xevan-based cryptocurrency. It features a second layer network of masternodes that process private and near-instant transactions. Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online. “
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Incognito
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Incognito directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Incognito should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Incognito using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Incognito Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Incognito and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.