CargoX (CURRENCY:CXO) traded up 6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 22nd. One CargoX coin can now be bought for approximately $0.28 or 0.00000634 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, CargoX has traded 10.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. CargoX has a market capitalization of $57.43 million and $56,456.00 worth of CargoX was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002289 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $24.31 or 0.00055653 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00002779 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.22 or 0.00126422 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002292 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.54 or 0.00012687 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.03 or 0.00045862 BTC.
CargoX Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The CargoX aims to disrupt the container shipping industry by leveraging the Ethereum blockchain to provide decentralized protocols, tools, and utilities for the exchange of shipment ownership documents (Bill of Lading). The Bill of Lading is a document issued by a carrier (or his agent) to acknowledge receipt of cargo for shipment, that will be registry on the blockchain while providing a way for importers and exporters to exchange those documents digitally, securely and without counterfeit in an open environment. The CargoX token (CXO) is an ERC-20 token that will be used for sending, archiving, changing ownership, and also as a medium of exchange for logistic services. “
Buying and Selling CargoX
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CargoX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CargoX should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CargoX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CargoX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CargoX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.