Eden (CURRENCY:EDN) traded down 12.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on September 23rd. Eden has a total market cap of $2.65 million and approximately $147,374.00 worth of Eden was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Eden coin can now be purchased for $0.0044 or 0.00000010 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Eden has traded 24.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002286 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23.71 or 0.00054194 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00002736 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $55.48 or 0.00126805 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002287 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.47 or 0.00012503 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $19.78 or 0.00045214 BTC.
Eden Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Edenchain is a blockchain technology designed specifically with enterprises in mind. It is fast, secure and third generation blockchain platform that allows all tangible and intangible values to be capitalized through smart contracts, enabling people to freely trade through the internet without intermediaries. EdenChain’s blockchain technology enables enterprises to customize their businesses based on their needs while retaining a high degree of control and privacy. EdenChain uses Merkle Tree and Namespace technology to solve performance issues by executing transactions in parallel, enabling it to handle an essentially unlimited number of TPS with an affordable processing fee. “
Eden Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eden directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Eden should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Eden using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Eden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.