Elysian (CURRENCY:ELY) traded 6.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. Elysian has a total market cap of $271,803.34 and approximately $107,489.00 worth of Elysian was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Elysian has traded 22% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Elysian coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0028 or 0.00000006 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002313 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23.95 or 0.00055397 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00002776 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $54.88 or 0.00126904 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002314 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.44 or 0.00012583 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $19.89 or 0.00045995 BTC.
Elysian Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Elysian is a decentralized E-commerce platform that builds websites on the blockchain for E-commerce merchants. The platform improves security by storing data across a distributed private network using Ethereum's private side-chain for Proof-of-Authority consensus. In addition, the platform creates enhanced user experience through the implementation of Artificial Intelligence for virtual assistance and simple website navigation, and Virtual Reality to promote increased user engagement to lower bounce rates in E-commerce. “
Elysian Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elysian directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elysian should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Elysian using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elysian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elysian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.