Joint Ventures (CURRENCY:JOINT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on September 23rd. During the last seven days, Joint Ventures has traded down 16.5% against the dollar. Joint Ventures has a market cap of $55,097.08 and approximately $15,006.00 worth of Joint Ventures was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Joint Ventures coin can currently be bought for about $0.0025 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002298 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $23.51 or 0.00054022 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00002727 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.05 or 0.00126465 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002299 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.44 or 0.00012487 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.65 or 0.00045137 BTC.
Joint Ventures Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Joint Ventures is a blockchain-based platform for digital content publishers. Their goal is to create an economy for online publishers that rewards every participant of the network, (including authors, commenters and advertisers alike) and minimizes the expenses on third-party commissions. By leveraging blockchain technology, Joint Venture addresses two of the major problems affecting the online advertising industry – lack of transparency (fraud) and the money wasted on useless middlemen commissions. JOINT is an Ethereum-based token that serves as a medium of exchange on the platform. Every transaction in their content economy requires Joint token. “
Buying and Selling Joint Ventures
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Joint Ventures directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Joint Ventures should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Joint Ventures using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Joint Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Joint Ventures and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.