Lympo (CURRENCY:LYM) traded down 1.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on September 23rd. Over the last week, Lympo has traded down 15.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Lympo coin can now be bought for $0.0099 or 0.00000023 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Lympo has a total market cap of $8.17 million and $339,076.00 worth of Lympo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002298 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $23.51 or 0.00054022 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00002727 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.05 or 0.00126465 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002299 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.44 or 0.00012487 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.65 or 0.00045137 BTC.
Lympo Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Lympo is an Ethereum-based sports and health marketplace. Lympo's healthy lifestyle ecosystem is powered by user-generated and user-controlled sports and wellness data. LYM is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on Lympo's ecosystem. LYM also acts as the reward issued by market players interested in having direct access to Lympo digital fitness wallet users. There are two different types of rewards – A reward for achieving a healthy lifestyle goal, i.e. running 5 kilometres, and a reward for checking into a particular location for a specified amount of time, i.e. joining a gym class. “
Lympo Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lympo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lympo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lympo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lympo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lympo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.