Monkey Project (CURRENCY:MONK) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. During the last seven days, Monkey Project has traded 49.9% higher against the dollar. Monkey Project has a market capitalization of $1.18 million and $5,102.00 worth of Monkey Project was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monkey Project coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0921 or 0.00000260 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Eternity (ENT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MustangCoin (MST) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00000115 BTC.
Monkey Project Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Monkey Project’s total supply is 12,787,291 coins. Monkey Project’s official Twitter account is @MONKEYPROJECT_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Monkey Project is www.monkey.vision.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monkey aim is to help the users from wasting their time checking virtual machines and wallets the whole day. Monkey will instantly update the users once the balance changes and will also keep an eye on the users Masternodes without needing to access them. Monkey is using an energy-efficient proof-of-stake algorithm, can be mined on any computer, and will never require specialized mining equipment. Fast transactions featuring guaranteed zero-confirmation transactions, we call it SwiftTX.Decentralized blockchain voting providing for consensus-based advancement of the current Masternode technology used to secure the network and provide the above features, each Masternode is secured with collateral of 2,000 MONK.”
Monkey Project Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monkey Project directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monkey Project should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monkey Project using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monkey Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monkey Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.