RioDeFi (CURRENCY:RFUEL) traded 4.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 22nd. One RioDeFi coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0463 or 0.00000107 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. RioDeFi has a market capitalization of $13.35 million and $10.93 million worth of RioDeFi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, RioDeFi has traded 21.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002313 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23.95 or 0.00055397 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00002776 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.88 or 0.00126904 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002314 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.44 or 0.00012583 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $19.89 or 0.00045995 BTC.
RioDeFi Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RioDeFi is a blockchain technology company. Its mission is to accelerate the mass adoption of digital assets by bridging traditional and decentralized finance. RioChain comes ready-made with a comprehensive suite of tools. Rio Wallet is accessible from either a smart phone or web browser, enabling users to store a wide variety of digital assets. Rio Block Explorer allows anyone to easily monitor the network, view transactions, and check wallet balances. “
Buying and Selling RioDeFi
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RioDeFi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RioDeFi should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RioDeFi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RioDeFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RioDeFi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.