TerraUSD (CURRENCY:UST) traded up 0% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 22nd. TerraUSD has a market cap of $2.64 billion and $110.53 million worth of TerraUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TerraUSD coin can currently be bought for $1.00 or 0.00002302 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, TerraUSD has traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DeFiChain (DFI) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00005468 BTC.
- MATH (MATH) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00003407 BTC.
- Elastos (ELA) traded up 28.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.72 or 0.00013143 BTC.
- NerveNetwork (NVT) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Props Token (PROPS) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0955 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Max Property Group (MPG) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- ILCOIN (ILC) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 12th, 2020. TerraUSD’s total supply is 2,633,878,500 coins. TerraUSD’s official Twitter account is @terra_money and its Facebook page is accessible here. TerraUSD’s official message board is medium.com/terra-money. The official website for TerraUSD is terra.money.
According to CryptoCompare, “Terra aims to build a new financial infrastructure that works better for everyone. The network is powered by a family of stablecoins, each pegged to major fiat currencies all algorithmically stabilized by Terra’s native token, Luna. Terra’s mission is to set money free by building open financial infrastructure. Luna, as the native staking asset from which the family of Terra stablecoins derives their stability, utility, and value, acts both as collateral for the entire Terra economy and as a staking token that secures the PoS network. Luna can be held and traded like a normal crypto asset, but can also be staked to accrue rewards in the network generated from transaction fees. Luna can also be used to make and vote on governance proposals. The family of Terra stablecoins is designed to achieve stability through consistent mining rewards with a contracting and expanding money supply. For example, if the system has detected that the price of a Terra currency has deviated from its peg, it applies pressure to normalize the price. Currently, the family of Terra stablecoins includes: KRT (Terra stablecoin pegged to Korean Won), UST (Terra stablecoin pegged to US Dollar), MNT (Terra stablecoin pegged to Mongolian Togrog), SDR (Terra stablecoin pegged to IMF SDR), with more being added in the future. “
TerraUSD Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TerraUSD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TerraUSD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TerraUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TerraUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TerraUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.