U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded 6.4% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 22nd. One U Network coin can now be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, U Network has traded down 17.1% against the US dollar. U Network has a total market cap of $5.55 million and $496,185.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Sentinel (DVPN) traded up 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
U Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “UUU serves as the U Network public blockchain's native token, which is the Ethereum ERC-20 standard-based token before the main net swap.It means that the products can also support UUU as long as supporting ERC-20 token. Like cryptocurrency, UUU can be sent to anyone anywhere worldwide instantly. The total supply of UUU is 10,000,000,000 “
U Network Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade U Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy U Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.