Vai (CURRENCY:VAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on September 23rd. Vai has a total market capitalization of $100.37 million and approximately $1.81 million worth of Vai was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Vai coin can currently be purchased for $0.92 or 0.00002112 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Vai has traded 5.3% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002287 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00002252 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.87 or 0.00070532 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $49.87 or 0.00113949 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $73.02 or 0.00166848 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43,747.08 or 0.99958552 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3,064.75 or 0.07002707 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $342.05 or 0.00781567 BTC.
Vai Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “VAI is Venus Protocol’s native decentralized stablecoin that is minted and redeemed directly on the Venus platform running on Binance Smart Chain. The Venus Protocol will enable users to mint VAI (VAI), a synthetic stablecoin based on the price of $1 USD, by using the vTokens from the underlying collateral that they have previously supplied to the protocol. Users can borrow up to 50% of the remaining collateral value they have on the protocol from their vTokens to mint VAI. “
Vai Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vai directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vai should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Vai using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.