ChartEx (CURRENCY:CHART) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 25th. ChartEx has a market cap of $358,533.27 and approximately $6,890.00 worth of ChartEx was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ChartEx coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0179 or 0.00000043 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, ChartEx has traded down 27.3% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002380 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00002184 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $28.50 or 0.00067769 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $43.25 or 0.00102835 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $55.34 or 0.00131572 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42,109.43 or 1.00119768 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2,832.36 or 0.06734256 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $314.90 or 0.00748705 BTC.
ChartEx Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bet on Chart is a football betting platform powered by blockchain, where players can make in-play bets and follow the match at the same time. Every match is represented by a live chart, and the betting process is very similar to financial trading, players only need to predict where the chart is going to be within a certain time frame. BetOnChart (CHART) is an Ethereum-based token that serves as an in-game currency on the betting platform. “
ChartEx Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChartEx directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChartEx should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ChartEx using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ChartEx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChartEx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.