DAO Maker (CURRENCY:DAO) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 25th. One DAO Maker coin can currently be bought for about $2.46 or 0.00005847 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. DAO Maker has a market capitalization of $90.70 million and $10.57 million worth of DAO Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, DAO Maker has traded up 4.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002377 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00002185 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.55 or 0.00067798 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.26 or 0.00102729 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $55.46 or 0.00131687 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $42,271.81 or 1.00380946 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,831.52 or 0.06723879 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00002521 BTC.
About DAO Maker
According to CryptoCompare, “After the DAO hack, a hard fork has been implemented in the Ethereum blockchain to allow DAO token holders to withdraw their ETH. The easiest way to get your ETH back seems to be through https://www.myetherwallet.com/#the-dao. Another easy way at the moment is to install the latest version of mist https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases and go to https://slacknation.github.io/medium/12/12.html (inside the Mist browser obviously). Press the first button, wait for 1 block, press the second button. This works only for addresses that have DAO tokens linked to them. “
Buying and Selling DAO Maker
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAO Maker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DAO Maker should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DAO Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DAO Maker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAO Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.