Golem (CURRENCY:GLM) traded down 4.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 25th. Over the last week, Golem has traded down 17.6% against the US dollar. One Golem coin can now be bought for approximately $0.44 or 0.00001030 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Golem has a market capitalization of $435.86 million and approximately $7.20 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002365 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.15 or 0.00057075 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00002593 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.28 or 0.00125925 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002365 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.97 or 0.00011751 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.08 or 0.00042732 BTC.
Golem Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Golem Network is a decentralized computation network. Using Golem users can buy or sell computational power from other users in a peer to peer environment. Golem is built using Ethereum smart contracts as a transaction system for nano-payments within the network. Golem Network Tokens (GNT) will serve as a secure medium for all transactions within the Golem Network. Starting 19 NOV 2020, Golem Network Token is migrating towards an ERC20 token, mainly because New Golem’s transaction framework is built on Ethereum’s Layer 2, and this scaling method requires tokens to be ERC-20. Migrate your GNT to the new, ERC-20 GLM token – step by step guide and migration options “
Buying and Selling Golem
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Golem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Golem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.