Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded down 7.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 25th. Over the last seven days, Waves has traded down 19.3% against the dollar. One Waves coin can currently be bought for approximately $23.15 or 0.00055042 BTC on major exchanges. Waves has a total market cap of $2.46 billion and $96.88 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.33 or 0.00022188 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00002211 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00007197 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00002454 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00002748 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 167.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- DubaiCoin (DBIX) traded up 1,078.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00003094 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is an open blockchain protocol and development toolset for Web 3.0 applications and decentralized solutions, aiming to raise security, reliability and speed of IT systems. It enables anyone to build their apps, fostering mass adoption of blockchain, with a wide range of purpose-designed tools for making the process of developing and running dApps easy and accessible. Launched in 2016, Waves has since released numerous successful blockchain-based solutions and has steadily developed into a rich and constantly-growing technological platform. Waves’ technology is designed to address the needs of developers and companies that want to leverage the properties of blockchain systems – including their security, auditability, verifiability and the trustless execution of transactions and business logic. Waves Platform provides everything required to support the backend of Web 3.0 services. In 2017, Waves successfully launched its mainnet with LPoS, pioneer decentralised exchange DEX and later the Waves-NG protocol. In 2018, the Waves development team delivered the first implementation of smart contracts. This was followed by the release of the RIDE programming language in 2019, a simple and powerful language for programming logic. Moreover, in June 2019 the mainnet of Waves Enterprise, a global private blockchain solution, was launched. All of this is complemented with a broad infrastructure: an IDE for sandbox development, tools, SDKs, libraries, frameworks and protocols for convenient and easy integrations. “
Buying and Selling Waves
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Waves using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.